Seating for this event is provided by 30A BLAZE, a combat veteran owned business
You will be provided a seat and seats are first come first serve. The 8 VIP tickets are the only front row seats, but all other seating will be available as you enter the venue. If you want to meet & greet, please add on the “Meet & Greet” addition.
You will have a seat reserved in the front row and you will be escorted by a staff member to your saved seat in the front row. VIP ticket includes a Meet & Greet with Brian Kelley.
Overview of event:
Surf Post Sessions is an intimate night of live music & story telling by a local, Brian Kelley. Brian Kelley is known for his singer-songwriter career as he has been half of Florida Georgia Line, and written songs for many other country music artists. He is now setting sail on his solo venture with his coastal country sound from his first debut solo album, Sunshine State of Mind. Come spend an up close and personal night with Brian and his live band while partying right by the beach in Grayton Beach, Florida with us!
Door Opening: 6:15
Show Time: 7:00 - 8:30 (or whenever the band stops playing)
All Ages welcome
21+ / Drinking - We will be selling Oyster City Beer at the event. Will need your ID to drink.
Email - email@example.com
Phone Number 850-533-4019
FAQS AND ADDITIONAL INFO:
· Doors open at 6:15 PM.
· Parking is limited in Grayton Beach. Parking is available at Grayton Central Parking and the county shuttle will be running until
· The Surf Post will be open for an exclusive shopping experience and BK Tour Merch will be available for purchase.
· Personal chairs will not be permitted. General admission seating will be available on a first come, first served basis.
· All ages welcome. Children need to be seated in a parent’s lap or have a purchased seat during the show.
· Personal coolers are not permitted. Oyster City Brewing will be on site for beer purchases (21+ and must present ID.)
· Smoking/vaping is prohibited in the Surf Post backyard.
· There are no restroom facilities on site. Red Bar and Chiringo have restrooms available for concert attendees.
· Food and beverage purchases made at Red Bar and Chiringo are permitted on site.
· All tickets are final sale.
For questions about tickets or ticket sales contact Info@roadhousetickets.com (for fastest service, use this email) or call 512-774-2900 (leave a voicemail
No refunds or exchanges are permitted.